Thursday, January 21, 2010

Employee of DEVEROES Gives us an inside look at their sick collection!



































Today was a great opportunity to see a truly astonishing collection of unworn Jordans. The pictures don't lie. This guy has something special from 1-22, including Spizikes and Dub-Zeros. He has been a collector since the year 2000, and has not slowed down as we move into 2010. The product that I seen today was both a happy and sad moment. Happy to see unworn product that I have not seen in many years. Sad to see product that I used to have, that brought a smile to my face, that I have foolishly sold to a younger brother or destroyed with normal wear and tear. I have seen many with a huge shoe collection but very few with the amount of deadstock pairs that this guy has.

No comments:

Post a Comment